Effective Date: January 26, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect personal data such as your name, email address, contact information, browsing history, and location when you use our website and services. We may also collect other personal data as required by law.
Purpose of Collection
We collect personal data to provide personalized content and advertising, improve our website and services, and to communicate with you regarding our products and services.
Data Collection Methods
We collect personal data through cookies and other tracking technologies when you use our website, as well as through forms and contact information provided by you.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to provide our services and as required by law. You may request the deletion of your personal data at any time by contacting us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you have the following rights:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we collect about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we collect about you.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions provided by law.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as while we verify the accuracy of the data.
- Right to opt-out of sale of personal information: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data, as defined by the CCPA.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the contact information provided at the end of this policy.
We may transfer personal data to data processors as needed to provide our services. We take appropriate measures to protect personal data during these transfers, including entering into data processing agreements with our processors.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, alteration,